Will perform various audit and reporting to track travel and entertainment expenditures, policy compliance and accuracy in a corporate office. This is a High Transaction position.
To apply please go to www.spherionjobcentral.com A professional resume is required. Once application process is complete, please call Tywanna with Spherion at 423-283-0607
Working hours: 8am to 5pm Mon - Fri
- Understand Travel and Entertainment in a corporate environment
- Experience with Travel and Entertainment auditing
- Good communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- SAP experience or technical ability to learn a web based program for T&E expense program
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Applications
- At least 2 to 5 years experience in this field
- Must be able to complete a Drug Screen and Background Check
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.