Our client has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. Successful candidate will provide excellent customer service, manage Accounts Payable and Receivable, and perform other administrative tasks. The ideal Administrative Assistant candidate will have no less than 2 years of experience working with A/R and A/P and have a friendly, positive, customer service focused attitude.
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer phones
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Reconcile cash
- Daily bank deposits
- Various administrative tasks (filing, creating documents, etc.)
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable required
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude - should be a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency - including Excel
- Ability to multitask
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
If you have any questions please contact Kelsey Baumann at 701-250-1111.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.