Administrative and Sales Support Associate. Spherion is seeking an energetic, personable individual with a passion to work in a rapidly growing business as an Administrative and Sales Support Associate.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate and timely invoicing of all customer shipments daily.
- Assist sales and administrative employees in the return process.
- Reconcile daily cash sale transaction payments, prepare the bank deposit, process checks for deposit, and prepare and submit required deposit paperwork.
- Create and maintain customer files.
- Assist team members in servicing customers including answering incoming calls, faxing, filing and photocopying.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work projects and multi-task
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Sit, stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.