Must be flexible with days and hours (rotating shifts and weekends)
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address concerns.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Count, weight, measure, or organize materials.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort, route and answer correspondence.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Process and prepare documents.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
- Other duties upon request.
Working hours: 40
Tools and Technology:
--Knowledge of filing systems.
--Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
--Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
--High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or
--At least one year related work experience.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.