Administrative Assistant for Safety, Environmental, and Security in Woodway
Administrative & Support Services
US$ 15.00 per hour, $15 per hour + none
Cashaw, Tamala, Spherion
Reporting directly to the site SES Manager, the successful candidate will provide general administrative support and regulatory record keeping services for the department and site. Prior experience as an administrative assistant in a manufacturing or related setting highly preferred.
- Provide efficient & professional administrative support to SES Manager (Safety)
- Manages communications via email, phone calls, etc.
- Organize and accurately maintain filing system of confidential information
- Review and analyze reports on daily/weekly safety field reports
Working hours: 40 hrs/wk
Need someone who can start SOON! Must have ADVANCED Microsoft Excel skills!
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel a MUST
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong communication skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree or some college coursework
- Experience in the disciplines of EHS (environment, occupational health, and/or safety)
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.