Administrative Assistant Job
Our client has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. Successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service, build and maintain client relationships, and review deliverables and invoices prior to mailing.
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Resolve incoming client and affiliate requests, concerns, and inquiries by phone, email, and fax
- Manage the client order process (processing, invoicing, and follow-up)
- Educate clients in order to promote additional services
- Review deliverables and invoices prior to mailing to clients
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Intermediate computer skills required - including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High initiative
PAY: $12-13 per hour
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required - including MVR and Credit
DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.