One of our Financial clients headquartered here in Madison is looking for an Administrative Assistant with strong Excel skills! If this sounds like you feel free to apply today!
Under the general direction of the Retirement Plan Services New Business Manager. Responsible for interpreting complex requests from the field staff and consultant for appropriate pension plan design(s) and generating pension proposal illustrations (i.e., the complete pension plan design) for these sales situations. Responsible for the complete installation of the retirement plan after an acceptance by client. Participate with other departments in system testing when applications or new technologies are installed and/or updated. Contribute ideas and strategies for process improvements that will increase customer satisfaction and positively impact your team/area.
40% 1. Coordinate, implement and/or complete the plan installation process, including large/top tier clients, takeover plans, and politically sensitive sales.
20% 2. Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of regulation that impact proper pension plan design.
15% 3. In coordination with the New Business Manager, assist with the communication, analysis, appropriate plan design of Defined Benefit, 401(k) and Defined Contribution plans which include the large client/top tier, existing plan and takeover plan marketplace.
10% 4. Resolve complex issues through research of plan documents and close interaction with internal and external clients.
10% 5. Review, recommend and implement procedures for workflow, communications and processes within the New Business Unit.
5% 6. Assist in unit projects, including but not limited to, system project and implementation of sales, and communication and marketing materials utilized in the sale of qualified plans.
Working hours: 1st
1. Associate degree in accounting or equivalent trade-off in related pension work experience.
2. 5 years work experience with 401(k) and Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit pension plan design, funding vehicles, administration concepts to include plan reconciliation experience, policies procedures, plan document, PC Operations, word processing and spreadsheet software.
3. Demonstration of oral and written communication skills relating to qualified pension plan sales and marketing
4. Math skills (Math - Basic Skills test, passing score = at or above the 33rd percentile)
5. Demonstration of customer service attitude and skills
6. Demonstration of effective organizational and planning skills
7. Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills
8. Demonstration of working both individually and as a team member
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.