Searching for an exciting Administrative Assistant Opportunity with a Well-Known health institute that will keep your career progressing? Spherion, a locally owned staffing company, is seeking certified, highly-skilled Administrative Assistants to work for a leading company in the Weslaco area. Specializing in administrative skills, including, non-clinical healthcare placements, our team will help you put your skills to work in a rewarding position that keeps you successfully moving forward. Right now, we have a wide variety of flexible, temp-to-hire opportunities with various shifts available!
- Administrative Assistant will perform clerical work, requiring the use of advanced clerical skills.
- Responsible for receiving/making calls to patients and routing calls to appropriate departments.
- Responsible for receiving calls and gathering information from outside agencies.
- Responsible for scheduling intakes for new patients.
- Responsible for running reports and maintaining general office files.
- Performs other related duties, which may be inclusive, but not listed in the job description.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
--Graduation with a High School diploma or G.E.D.
-- Two (2) years of experience in the clerical field.
--Must possess advanced clerical skills, which include familiarity of complex spread sheets, flow charts, publisher, copy machine, fax machine, answering phones, including multi-line switchboard, typing and filing.
--Ability to reconcile department expenditures.
--Able to deal with the public/co-workers in a pleasant and effective manner.
--Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.