Oversees all administrative functions within the operating branch. Responsible for customer service, inventory control processes, branch level HR functions, A/R, A/P, and month-end reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Function as branch HR representative, working closely with Corporate HR staff to ensure proper processing of all employment and payroll related activities as well as implementation and communication of HR policies and procedures.
* Recruit, interview, train, and hire office staff
* Oversight, training, and support of Inside Sales/Customer Service personnel.
* Control inventory through receipt, payment and invoicing of all goods sold and purchased.
* Process A/P, A/R and branch level credit functions on a daily basis.
* Produce and reconcile monthly financial reports including but not limited to petty cash, accruals, Book to System, and inventory receiving logs.
* Assist Corp IT with troubleshooting systems at the branch location
* Research and resolve customer complaints related to all aspects of service including order accuracy, material quality, damages, late or incomplete delivery,
* Coordinate claims process between customers, Sales, Purchasing, and vendors with relation to warranties and product failure.
* Conduct daily review of open orders, invoicing, margin reports, and stock status to verify accurate, timely processing of customer orders. Researches and corrects errors related to these items.
* Maintain branch Petty Cash account.
Directly supervises all administrative personnel for the branch. This may or may not include all inside sales personnel and an inventory manager if applicable. Responsibilities include hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, discipline and termination of administrative employees. Employee will address and resolve complaints of branch administrative personnel.
Working hours: M-F - 8-5
* Associates degree in Business, Accounting desired.
* 5 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
* 2 years in a management/supervisory role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Basic knowledge of AS400 and MAPICS
* Basic knowledge of accounting principles, inventory control, and HR principles
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.