This position is responsible for the repair of products in the customer's home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers; Dryers, Gas; Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration (non-sealed systems), and other home appliances. This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers' products while maintaining high customer service.
- 2+ years of appliance repair experience
- Reside in Central or North Jersey
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to repair appliances and meet with customers as needed
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Maintain vehicle stock inventory
- Follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Recent graduates from technical trade schools including HVAC may be a good fit.
Full-Time - Overtime Available
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.