The accounting clerk supports accounting operations by verifying and completing financial transactions.
Additionally, ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, entering
transactions, analyzing accounts and assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
Working hours: Full time
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years previous experience
- Knowledge in Quick books and accounting software
- Must have a clear understanding of the Company's Mission, Vision and Values
- Must be able to assure good and fluent communication at all levels
- Ability to lead and motivate co-workers
- Positive "can-do" attitude and attitude of service
- Problem solver and pro-active solution seeker
- Strategic thinker with proven analytical abilities
- Able to balance competing, complex situations and tight deadlines.
- Change agent, while being an excellent decision maker
- Organization, flawless execution and consistent follow-up
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a team spirit
- Financial knowledge with budgeting skills and P&L experience
- Being accountable and hold people accountable
- High attention to detail
- Confidentiality and management of information
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.