Our client has an opening for an Assembler. Successful candidate will work on a production team to assemble products, maintain daily production and quality goals, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Assembler Job Description:
- Work on a team of 4-5 people to assemble products
- Layout wood frame pieces on table to each jig setting
- Place metal gussets in place and tack to hold
- Place metal gussets on bottom side, and align to joint
- Consistently set up profiles ranging in size and complexity
- Operate pneumatic gun, automatic bander, 20 oz straight claw hammer, 24 ft tape measure and application of ID labels.
- Perform any necessary corrective actions to maintain a quality product.
- Communicate with incoming shift all issues and necessary information regarding facility operations.
- Take proactive measures to report any/all possible future equipment problems to management.
- Maintain daily production and quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 7:00-3:30 Monday-Friday
Assember Job Requirements:
- Long-standing work history required
- Previous construction or assembly preferred
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Safety conscious
- Must have reliable transportation
- Drug-free workplace
- Standing, bending, lifting repetitively each day.
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 7:00-3:30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required-
DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.