We are actively seeking assembly workers in a growing company with a dynamic team. Responsibilities include:
- Rotating through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation
- Read blueprints and verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies in assembly log
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
Working hours: 4:00PM - 12:30AM
Must have stable work history and excellent verifiable references!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.