- Coordinate with Plant Manager to ensure that the work orders and staffing requirements are accurately posted, updated, and maintained.
- Assist Plant Manager with coordinating employee training regarding safety, new processes and/or procedures.
- Maintain and over sees production data collection.
- Work closely with Plant Manager on various projects.
- Ability to demonstrate safe working habits.
- Ability to follow and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Review order inventory report to ensure Finish good inventory is consistent with sales orders; adjust production schedule as needed to cover all customer orders.
- Ensure the availability of products needed for each production run.
- Monitor and address product shortages with the Plant Manager and Purchasing Specialist.
- Assist Plant Manager daily production schedule for completeness.
- Assist with cycle counts and order discrepancies to ensure work orders close properly.
- Review direct labor hour report to ensure production orders accounts for all hours worked.
- Review all work order variance report for discrepancies.
- Assist with year-end inventory processes and audits.
- Identify and resolve count discrepancies between actual count and book count.
- Maintain inventory control in ERP to achieve maximum accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: Monday - Friday, Daytime Hours
*Professionalism and attention to detail are a must.
--Associate's degree preferred.
--Experience in lieu of degree, acceptable.
--OSHA safety, preferred but not required.
--Ability to understand and follow detailed oral and written work instructions.
--Excellent motivational, interpersonal and communications skills.
--MS Excel at intermediate level to create reports.
--Strong work ethic.
--Highly dependable and flexible.
--Attention to detail and precision in work.
--Ability to multitask and resolve problems.
--Must be driven with a sense of responsibility and accountability.
--Ability to speak, read and write English.
--Spanish preferred, but not required.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
--Hours 7-4 p.m. as defined by supervisor and flexible within those hours for shift changes.
--Some overtime may be required to ensure job completion.
--Requires extended periods walking and standing in manufacturing environment.
--Lifting not to exceed 50 pounds.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.