JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- The basic functions of the Assistant Service Manager are to oversee and perform the scheduling, dispatching, and billing functions for the service department as guided by company policies and procedures to maintain accurate records.
- And to provide administrative support for the service management team as needed.
- Support company goals and vision.
- Responsible for using the software provided to develop and support an efficient and effective service department.
- Responsible for answering service phone calls and electronic requests from customers providing friendly and flexible customer service.
- Responsible for promoting the company by providing the best service team in our region.
- Responsible for working with numerous service technicians providing the necessary administrative support to assist them in their daily projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and dispatching service manpower effectively in order to service customers.
- Responsible for evaluating finished service work orders for completeness of labor hours and materials used.
- Responsible for proper accounting of vendor invoices for service materials.
- Responsible for accurate data entry.
- Responsible for invoicing service work on an accurate and timely basis.
- Responsible for working with customers solving any customer issues that may arise.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
Required: One level above high school with education in the area of bookkeeping, strong computer skills including data entry, and Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Required: Experience working with material invoicing. Three years of experience working in the customer service field.
Must possess the ability to work closely with diverse groups of people, including company employees at all levels, and other outside professionals with whom the company deals with on a regular basis.
Must have strong interpersonal skills dealing with co-workers and customers.
Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.