Our client is seeking a positive and compliance driven individual to join their team! Located on the west side, our client boasts a fun hang out room, employee events, and growth for advancement. If the below position sounds like the right fit, please send in your resume.
The Client Service Consultant position is the primary point of contact for a specific set of clients across all products and services and various brokers. This position utilizes internal resources to resolve various client inquiries, including basic to very complex issues, via telephone and email. The Client Liaison is responsible for managing all customer contact to ensure timely resolution to inquiries and issues.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients following the implementation process
- Support efforts to maintain retention of accounts by providing accurate, thorough, and timely
answers to client inquiries using knowledge of products, services and internal processes
- Conduct introduction call with new client and distribute webinar information
Inquiry and Issue Resolution
- Resolve service issues of clients in a professional manner utilizing interpersonal skills including diplomacy, tact and a concern for the client's needs
- Engage Client Service Specialist in the resolution of complex, time consuming issues
- Act as an advocate for clients, partners and brokers to develop solutions, resolve issues and identify business process improvements
- Work collaboratively across the organization to address and resolve issues
Working hours: 1st
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
- Strong customer service skills required
- Customer service/client service experience of two years (preferable in health insurance or related field)
- Self-motivated and able to resolve issues independently
- Knowledge of COBRA and tax advantaged benefit programs preferred
- MUST be bilingual in Spanish
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.