- Locate and pull product and raw materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Operate a forklift to pull appropriate product ingredients from cold storage and warehouse locations.
- Load product ingredients into blending tanks using hoses and pumps.
- Monitor ingredients during pumping process to ensure integrity and quality of material as it is dispensed into blending tanks.
- Move and manipulate ingredient containers as necessary to complete the blend process. This includes moving and lifting fifty pound barrels on a regular basis.
- Dispense final blended products into storage containers using hoses and pumps.
- Label containers properly and store appropriately, using forklift.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing drum trailers.
- Sanitize all blending tanks and equipment using mildly caustic cleaning agents. This includes climbing ladders up to 20 feet to reach the top of the blending tanks.
- Maintain clean and tidy work areas at all times.
Working hours: 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts
- Ability to regularly practice safe work habits
- Ability to safely operate a forklift in a production environment
- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends when business needs require
- Ability to perform basic math equations, read, write, and produce legible written documentation
- Ability to stand for long periods, and walk, kneel and stoop on a regular basis
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.