• Perform analysis of the GBSD system and subsystems
• Perform analysis of test capabilities
• Identify test capability requirements
• Identify test capability shortfalls
• Develop test methodologies and tools
• Recommend approaches to operational test and integrated developmental / operational test activities
• Provide inputs to AFOTEC in support of planning requirements and OT&E activities
• Assist in determining system effectiveness, suitability, mission capability, and survivability
• Assist in preparing test documentation for inclusion in test and evaluation reports
• Assist in the preparation of briefings or slides as part of the report coordination process
• Assist in the preparation of lessons learned reports
• Participate in Integrated Test Teams
Working hours: 8a-5p
--Must possess a background in ICBM maintenance or a related booster / missile field
--Must have a minimum of six (6) years practical knowledge of mechanically and electrically connecting and disconnecting reentry systems, guidance and control sections, missile stages, propulsion systems, and secondary ordnance devices at the launch facility, preventive maintenance inspections and electrical tests on missiles; missile components; launch and launch control facilities; support vehicles; hydraulic, pneudraulic, and pneumatic system
--Must have knowledge of oxidizers and fuels properties and characteristics; basic hydraulics, pneudraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and electricity; missile propulsion principles; and use of diagrams and schematics
--Must exemplify a dedication to achieving the mission of the customer as well as high standards of quality and excellence in performing the duties.
--Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while being able to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
--Must have the ability to quickly understand the customers' overall technical objectives and mission and provide effective solutions.
--Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer interaction and presentation capabilities.
--Must be able to work effectively alone, unsupervised, or within a group.
--U.S. Citizenship required.
Travel: 15-20% travel requirement.
--Active TS/SCI Clearance required.
--Must be able to maintain level of clearance required for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a participant in E-Verify
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.