JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
The Branch Manager is accountable for developing and executing a successful business strategy for maximum profitability and operational efficiency. This role will also lead the team in achieving service excellence for our customers.
Sales & Business Development:
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales and maximize profits by evaluating potential of client base, developing new accounts and increase revenue of existing accounts through outside sales activities
- Perform prospecting activities to identify and qualify prospective customers for new business development.
- Use a consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company's financial objectives.
- Maintain documentation of sales activities for CRM purposes to aid in business development and facilitate necessary sales reporting.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service delivery.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance
- Financial management of branch operations (sales reporting, budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all branch activities
- Develop a fully operational and qualified staff by hiring and training employees according to established company guidelines
- Identify training opportunities for skill development to ensure staff retention
- Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document and take corrective action as necessary
Working hours: To be determined
--A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business or related field.
--Minimum of five years related business experience with strong emphasis on sales and supervision
--A proactive sales professional who exhibits a successful track record of business development and outside sales activities
--Demonstrates effective problem-solving capabilities
--Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
--Ability to analyze sales reporting and financial data to make sound business decisions
--Strong leadership, managerial and organizational skills
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sales presentation and persuasion
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.