Support essential process documentation and project implementation of functional and technical solutions by collaborating with business partners to gather business requirements, provide expertise and guidance and help execute plans to enhance business capability, achieve results and support organizational growth.
- Develop implementation and improvement plans by eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders through multiple processes to identify business needs, evaluate requirements and desired outcomes, analyze gap between current and future state and recommend solutions
- Facilitate the translation of business needs into actionable processes by evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reviewing needs analysis findings, escalating questions and clarifying issues to create, communicate and define user requirements for the development of effective solutions
- Assess, document and communicate impact of change to business and individuals by collaborating with internal and external key stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements, accurately define costs, schedule timeline and evaluate interdependencies to develop business requirements documentation for key stakeholder engagement
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts by regularly communicating to establish the technical vision, analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs and gather information to meet requests within area of responsibility and achieve departmental service level agreements
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives by assessing alignment of current process, program and systems to business requirements and recognizing opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality and improved user experience to enhance performance of position, team and company
Working hours: 8am-4:30pm
2-5 years relevant experience
Business analysis and improvement experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.