- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products within the framework of manufacturing and assembly methods and materials to meet customer requirements.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods and confirming fabrication, assembly methods and installation processes.
- Maintains company and product integrity by complying with government regulations.
- Develop and design products using Auto CAD / Solid Works software
- Working out loads and stresses on different parts of a complex assembly.
- Utilize computer simulations to predict how products will react under different loading conditions.
- Making sure products meet legal guidelines and environmental directives.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
2-3 years of relevant industry experience:
- Auto CAD & Solid Works
- Aluminum, Stainless materials
- Weight based design / drafting experience
- Stress load / cables
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.