Spherion is looking for customer service candidates who would like to further their career with a stable company located in Gilbert, Minnesota. These are temp. to hire opportunities!! If interested, email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 218-722-8003 to learn more about the position! **The next start date will be November 21st. **
- Responding to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information and/or solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information, documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues, providing external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / emails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
This position offers full-time hours Monday through Friday - candidates must be flexible to working between the hours of 7:00AM to 7:00PM.
**Training will be during operation hours 8:00AM to 4:30PM**
Working hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Must have 3 to 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Automated customer service environment experience is preferred
- Be willing to submit to a background and drug screen
** If interested in the position please complete an application by registering at www.spherionjobcentral.com and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.