Call Center Support Needed! in Chico
US$ 10.50 - US$ 12.20 per hour, $10.50 - 12.20 per hour + none
Carleigh Colburn, Spherion
Local company seeks customer service professionals to work in their call center. Shifts vary, so you have to have an open schedule. WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY
Searching for an exciting telemarketing opportunity that will keep your career progressing? Spherion, a locally owned staffing company, is seeking detail-oriented call center support staff in Chico. Specializing in placements, our team will help you put your skills to work in a rewarding position that keeps you successfully moving forward. Right now, we have a wide variety of flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent positions available. Currently seeking a motivated telemarketer for the Chico area. Pay $10.50 to $12 hourly, depending on shift and exp. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skill's and advance your career path.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Working hours: varied, 4 week more/less assignment
Must have at least 6 months customer service experience. Looking for employees that have worked with heavy inbound calls and completing an increasing large volume of outbound calls, but not required. Must be able to pass background and be openly available for all shift schedules. No nuses go to the area, so having transportation is a must.
Fut/Nut/Mill Experience Preferred!
Applicants for this position must...
- Have excellent communication skills, specially by phone
- Posses excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Maintain a good working relationship with fellow employees and set a good example of a team player for others
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.