This is not a call center position. This is supporting the MA Claims business.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Codes and processes claims forms for payment ensuring all information is supplied before eligible payments are made.
- Researches and analyzes claims issues.
- Learning the activities/tasks associated with his/her role.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Relies on others for instruction, guidance, and direction.
- Work is reviewed for technical accuracy and soundness.
- Medical billing and coding experience a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Working hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm during 6 weeks of training. 8 hour shifts, flexible schedule following training.
--Good computer navigation skills including excel and word, critical thinking skills.
--Ability to use good judgment and follow written workflows.
--Medical billing and coding and/or healthcare claims industry background is a plus.
--Willingness to learn and follow Anthem attendance guidelines.
--Someone who understands the potential for full time employment following completion of temp assignment.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Requires HS diploma or equivalent; 0-1 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
HOURS: 8:00am - 4:30pm during 6 weeks of training. 8 hour shifts, flexible schedule following training.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.