Spherion Staffing is looking for a qualified Clerk/Receptionist. This position would have office clerical responsibilities including, but not limited to: maintaining files, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments and data entry. An ideal candidate should have at least one year in an office environment, with good computer skills.
- Being trained in company systems, with ability to learn quickly and excelling with little supervision
- Responsible for data entry and benefit issuance.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Conduct outreach when needed or assigned
- Check email, memos, and complete timesheets daily.
- Responsible for upkeep of following standardized rules and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: Monday through Friday- 40 hour work week requiring some late nights and Saturdays.
--High School diploma or GED
--Having at least 1 year in office environment
--Strong computer skills
--Excellent customer service skills
--Current Driver's license with clean background and driving record
--Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.