Spherion is currently in the search of CNC Machinist for a local client company. These positions would be direct hire to client. Ideal candidate would have experience with Hass Mills and Machining Centers.
- Programing, Set Up, Calibrating, and Operating CNC Machining Center and/or CNC Mills.
- Set up and operate conventional drill press, redial drill press, lathes and milling machines.
- Reading and studying blueprints
- Selects, aligns, and secure jigs, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as drill presses, mills and lathes.
- Using micrometers and calipers
- Monthly Maintenance on machines
Working hours: 4:45pm to 3:15am Monday - Thursday
Must have a degree in machining or 3 to 5 years of prior CNC Machining experience with a great knowledge in math and computer skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.