Process a variety of policy changes, exchanges, conversions, reinstatement requests and index requests of varying complexity received from policyholders and agents regarding life insurance policies via inbound phone calls. Including but not limited to: policy accounting processes, surrendering of policies and transferring cash value on internal exchanges within established time goals. Provide services to the agent and policyholder using the corporate shared values as the guide for all interactions.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM M- TH, 7:30 AM - 12 on Friday
- Ability to analyze information and make proper decisions independently on how to process changes
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form with Executive Office, Field Force and Insured's
- Professional demeanor, good judgment, and integrity in decision-making
- Be able to work independently and make decisions with limited supervision
- Have good organizational skills
- Ability to flex the daily schedule based on the needs of the team
- Demonstrated team player, willingness to help where the need is either within the team or division
- Have mathematical ability and knowledge
- Rate book/Plan Description File knowledge helpful
- Prior insurance background helpful
- Calculator and PC skills with high degree of accuracy important
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.