DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represent and promote the vision/mission to other professionals, the general public, employees supervised and the people served.
2. Oversee the PR, AR, AP departments to assure accurate and appropriate recording of revenue and expense items and meet financial reporting deadlines by designing and implementing control procedures.
3. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly statements as well as management reports.
4. Meet all financial requirements of appropriate accreditation/licensing and other regulatory bodies by assuring the completion of all cost reports including grants, audits, and assuring compliance with regulations.
5. Reconcile general ledger accounts; analyze and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities. Prepare monthly recurring and non-recurring entries.
6. Lead the preparation of annual budget and prepare /analyze reports for budget discrepancies.
7. Oversee the preparation of all federal, state, and local payroll reports, DOL benefits reporting, unemployment, W2 preparation, ACA reporting and sales tax to assure proper and timely filing.
8. Oversee the preparation of year-end financial audits by providing documentation as requested.
9. Actively participate in leadership training.
Working hours: M-F - 8-5
1.-Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 5 years' experience preferred.
2.-Experience in a medical billing related environment preferred.
3.-CPA license or master's degree a plus.
4.-Demonstrated experience in complex financial systems.
5.-Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
6.-Willingness to learn, be flexible, and possesses the ability to work effectively under deadlines.
7.-Be an insurable driver with insurance agency.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.