Consumer Loan Underwriter in College Station
College Station, Texas
US$ 35,000 - US$ 40,000 per year, $35k - 40k per year + none
Spherion Staffing is searching for a consumer loan underwriter to fill an open position for one of our outstanding clients. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in underwriting and have a positive, professional attitude.
Job Duties will include:
- Review members' applications, and credit reports; review tax returns, pay stubs, and other paperwork as needed
- Making approval/denial decisions based on information gathered by contacting applicants, credit unions, etc.
- Responds to members' inquiries and requests; assists in completing forms and documents
- Resolves members and/or dealer problems and/or complaints
- Regularly consults with department head to evaluate results with regard to loan goals and analyze current marketing plan, product offerings, interest rates, and processing procedures to ensure continued achievement of goals.
- Assist with other duties as requested
Working hours: M-F
Skills and Requirements:
--4 plus years' experience in underwriting is desired
--Excellent communication skills
--Excellent attention to detail
--Positive and professional
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.