- Plan and lead Lean Six Sigma BB projects
- Organize and facilitate Lean CI events.
- Deliver effective process and financial business improvements.
- Manage and coach Six Sigma GB projects.
- Plan and communicate CI initiatives and results with management staff.
- Document CO program, update CI database, conduct project report outs.
- Identify and assist in removal of barriers to projects.
- Perform process measurement, and data mining.
- Assist organization with project selection and prioritization.
- Identify and develop CI team members.
- Expert in use of Lean and Six Sigma tools, ensuring tools are used appropriately by team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hands on participation with project Lean Six Sigma events and projects. Communicate and interact with all levels of organization.
- Facilitate team building, organizational leadership, and change management best practices.
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 40
The following are required to enable job holders to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Skills/Knowledge: Strong communication skills (listening, verbal, written). Analytical / Research Skills, Computer/Technical Literacy - specifically Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Flexibility/Adaptability, Manage Multiple Priorities, Interpersonal abilities, Leadership/Management Skills, Multicultural Sensitivity, Planning/Organizing Skills, Problem Solving/Reasoning Skills, Teamwork. Ability to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflict to reach consensus and common goals. Ability to travel and work extended hours and/or shifts.
- Experience/Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent, Minimum of 6 years of Industrial experience, Minimum of 2 years in a leadership position, Demonstrated successful project management experience, Use of statistical tools/methodologies, computers, quality methods, and basic financial principles.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.