Customer Billing Representative in Melbourne
Customer Service & Call Center
US$ 11.68 per hour, $11.68 - 11.68 per hour + none
Enters maintenance/contract data into billing system as sold by sales professional.
Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary, from customers and other personnel.
Works with locations to resolve discrepancies in billing information.
Creates final billings as required for end of term contracts.
Creates and maintains contract records and billings. Responsible for maintaining all paperwork in
Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
Requests credit memos for any erroneous or changed billing.
Deletes maintenance/contract data when equipment has been removed.
Reports unbilled contracts information to Supervisor on a monthly basis.
Forwards vendor meters collected to appropriate vendor on a monthly basis.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Multiple shifts available from 7 a to 8 pm
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Requires 1 year of business experience
- Requires 6 months of customer service experience, telephone experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires PC experience and aptitude.
- Requires computer proficiency in data entry, Internet/Intranet and e-mail.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
- Possesses a professional demeanor.
- Possesses ability to review and understand simple instructions. May provide basic information.
Adherence to Process
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.