It's time to take your customer service skills to the next step! Spherion Staffing currently has Direct Hire opportunities at Exact Sciences on the Customer Service Team!
Customer Care Associate provides world class service to health care providers, patients and the general public. The Customer Care Associate will primarily receive inbound calls and place outbound calls as needed to health care providers, patients and other clients.
- Maintains existing client information.
- Places outbound calls as required in the support of the testing process.
- Answers and responds to incoming calls and other inbound contacts.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Documents all information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recommends changes to ensure high quality customer service.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with all Company procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Stay current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical billing.
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Meets standards for production and accuracy within 3 months in shift date.
- Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Performs all job duties according to Customer Care Center policies and procedures.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 1st and 2nd shifts available
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
-Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
-Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
-Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
-Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
-Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with customers as well as peers at all levels of the organization.
-Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
-Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical Laboratory team, clients and associates.
Necessary Education & Experience:
-High School diploma or GED.
-Two or more years of customer service experience, preferable in inbound/outbound contact center in the healthcare industry.
-Previous work in a contact center within the health care industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in other fields may be considered.
-Demonstrated experience working in a customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.