- Provide information and resolve any issues pertaining to callers questions / concerns with courtesy and professionalism.
- Perform, track and log all transactions performed related to participant across multiple plans as well as multiple clients.
- Validate the authenticity of documents provided
- Data Entry into Eligibility Insight system with accuracy.
- Imaging client's participant information for storage retrieval by the client.
- Adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume.
- Attend all departmental meetings and training classes required.
- Responsible for client information confidentiality.
- Securing client information according to Personal Health Information (PHI) regulations.
- Follow escalation protocol.
- Keeping managers apprised of status of assignments and issues.
- Participate in special projects or assignments as instructed by supervisor.
Working hours: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- 1 - 2 years of related work experience in insurance administration.
- Detail oriented and good organization skill.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner/presence for client contact.
- Self-starter and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Handle escalated phone calls.
- Overall Assessment Rating of 3.5 / Strong or above.
- Fluent in Spanish - not required, but would be a plus.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.