- Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department.
- Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries of products and services, and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer
Working hours: 40
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferable; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.