Government Agency in Citrus County is seeking temporary help through the month of November! Come join one of the most respected and loved Public Service offices in Citrus County!
Our ideal worker will:
- Provide stellar customer service to the general public both via the phone and in-person
- Provide accurate data entry into proprietary system
- Will be able to keep track of records, multi-task, and be able to work in a small, pleasant office environment
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Be flexible to work 25-40 hours per week, depending on productivity, you may be required to work shorter days in order to work longer days throughout a few specific weeks during the project
This assignment requires you:
- To provide a resume for client consideration
- To dress in Business Casual attire
- Comply with pre-employment Drug and National Criminal History checks
- To commit to the assignment fully, refraining from accepting opportunities that will start prior to the end of this assignment. With a minimum of 48 hours notice, your Spherion representative will assist in making arrangements for any necessary job interviews.
Working hours: M-F 9a-4p, however hours require flexibility
***You must be flexible in scheduling
Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Ability to Multi-task
Exceptional Telephone Etiquette
Advanced Data Entry Skills
Intermediate MS Excel Skills
Ability to type 40+ wpm
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.