SUMMARY: Successfully complete the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues. Must pass the appropriate pre-employment tests.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
Working hours: Monday - Friday Set 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am - 7pm
--Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
--Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
--Required to meet department goals.
--Requires a HS diploma or GED; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Potential Temp to Permanent Hire Opportunities Available
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.