Customer Service Representative Job
Our client has a job opening for a Customer Service Representative. Successful candidate will take calls and emails from medical providers follow up with claims staff regarding discrepancies while following company policies and procedures.
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Take calls from medical providers regarding claim status, inquiries about unpaid claims, research why claims were denied and explaining next steps to providers
- Monitor provider email inquiries and respond via email
- Follow up with claims staff regarding discrepancies
- Administer provider outreach as needed for training on recurring denials
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year medical administrative, medical billing, or call center experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Claims experience a plus
- Education in administrative support or a business field preferred
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.