As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for working with brokers on the phone explaining our products, taking orders, new orders, doing credits and pricing products, dealing with channel partner questions on orders, and assisting with channel partner problems.
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service and ensure internal and external customers.
- Company needs are met with regard to pricing margins and products.
- Professionally and effectively communicate product knowledge, pricing information and production capabilities.
- Process quote requests, place orders, follow up on pricing inquiries.
- Problem solve orders or reprints.
- Work to meet individual and department goals.
- Continue to learn and independently seek additional knowledge of current procedures and job functions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Working hours: Monday - Friday -- 7AM-6PM - Occasional Saturdays
-- High school education or equivalent
-- Minimum 2 years' experience in a related customer facing environment
-- Ability to speak clearly and effectively
-- Strong knowledge of printing process and pricing
-- Professional phone and email etiquette
-- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, team and analytical problem-solving skills
-- Strong computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.