Our client has an opening for a Customer Service Representative. Successful candidate will conduct tours, prepare tour scripts, provide administrative services, and communicate with potentially interested parties to arrange tours. The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will be a highly professional tour guide with a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Provide Tour Guide services
- Contact potential interested parties to arrange for tours
- Provide information prior to the tour to ensure productivity
- Incorporate the use of the website into the tour process
- Prepare a script to be used in conducting the tour
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- 2 years related experience is needed
- High degree of Professionalism is a must - tact, objectivity, and cordiality are a large part of this position
- Ability to work independently
- Must be knowledgeable about computers and websites, as well as the legislative process
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.