Spherion's Biotech client, Exact Sciences located in Madison, is actively recruiting for MULTIPLE Customer Service Associates AND Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Associates for a temp to hire opportunity you don't want to miss!
This position boasts pay of $14-$16/hour! The schedule would be Monday-Friday, 1:30pm-10:00pm.
COLLEGE GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! LARGE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
The Customer Service Associate provides outstanding service to health care providers, patients and the general public. The CSA will answer incoming calls related to product availability, use and performance and place outbound calls to educate patients on the proper use of our products and services. This position will support the order entry process and assist with new client account creation when workload requires. Inbound calls that are not handled in the Contact Center will be triaged to the appropriate department. This role reports to the Lead Customer Service Associate.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written English (CSA and Bilingual CSA) and Spanish (Bilingual CSA) communication skills. Bi-lingual certification a plus.
- Four or more years of customer service experience, preferably in an inbound/outbound contact center in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
Working hours: 2nd
- Some college course work preferred but not required.
- Previous work in a contact center within the health care industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in other fields may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous work in a laboratory environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of contact center telephony and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish/English (Bilingual CSA) communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English (CSA) communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to continuously improve processes.
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to lift and move 20-40 pounds on an occasional basis (up to 25% of time).
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.