Spherion Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client; a provider of farm, crop and commercial insurance.
-Customer Service Representative will be responsible for servicing existing accounts
-Assisting other agents with selling new policies and managing renewals,
-Responding to a variety of coverage/customer questions and providing excellent customer service.
-1 year of experience in farm, crop or commercial lines insurance is preferred, insurance licensing costs to be paid for within ninety days if not currently licensed.
Working hours: M - F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bills, changes, claims, quoting, application, RCE, work with underwriters, review/renew coverages, warm fuzzy calls
- Posting policies in agency management system
- Continually read and advance knowledge of the business
- Review and renew coverage for existing accounts
- Know the premium rating procedures for all types of policies
- Policy analysis, quoting all lines, and submit applications to company
- Submit Claims to company and input all data into agency database
- Certificates of insurance and binders of insurance
- Schedule presentation, delivery and renewal appointments for sales agent
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.