Customer Service Support Job in Moorhead
Customer Service & Call Center
Temp to Perm
US$ 12.00 - US$ 15.00 per hour, $12 - 15 per hour + none
Janine Eberhart, Spherion
Spherion Staffing has a Customer Service Support position in the banking industry. Qualified applications would be responsible for performing a wide range of roles including deposit, loan and cash-handling transactions, client questions and problem solving, sales referrals, and support and service of consumer and business relationships, while maintaining operational accuracy and compliance within established bank policies and procedures and applicable governmental regulatory laws, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Transactions and cash handling including processing a complete range of deposit transactions for lobby, drive-up, and telephone customers in a timely, efficient, accurate, and courteous manner
- Perform monetary and maintenance transactions
- Maintain compliance in conducting transactions and performing operations, such as cash handling, check cashing, fund transfers, check imaging, cash drawer, bank checks, bank wires, stop payments, reject items, travelers checks, Canadian currency exchanges, savings bonds, pre-authorized transactions, and address changes
- Process a complete range of loan transactions for lobby, drive-up, and telephone customers in a timely, efficient, accurate, and courteous manner
- Maintenance of customer files, filing of electronic and paper documents, support of annual retention file clean-up
- Administrative support and customer service of residential mortgage, consumer and ag and business loans
Working hours: To be determined
--Filing and faxing forms
--Ordering of supplies
--Support of routine customer communication and marketing efforts
--Lobby, work area and employee break room upkeep
--Participation in sales meetings, planning, training, sales tracking processes and marketing campaigns
--General administrative and project support to Managers, Bankers and Registered Representatives.
--High School Diploma or equivalent
--Two years' experience in a financial organization or other retail industry focused on constant customer service and support preferred
--Excellent customer relations, interpersonal, communication, organizational, delegation, and team player skills
--Sales referral experience preferred
--Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and LotusNotes
--Ability to read and understand policies and procedures
--Must be a Self-Directed learner
--Excellent customer relations, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and team player skills
--Ability to solve problems within a range of known options and solutions
--Professional business appearance.
--High attention to detail and accuracy
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Janine Eberhart at 701-412-2894
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.