We are looking for an Experience Customer Service Representative.
- Greet customers in a quick and friendly manner
- Answer customer requests by telephone or in person regarding service offerings, equipment and billing, accept and process payments.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to include basic service troubleshooting up to and including rebooting equipment.
- Improve customer retention and sales by offering programs and services to the customer.
- Follow through on customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims and work with other departments to resolve reported problems.
- Utilize billing system to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Maintain customer accounts and billing information accuracy with no errors.
- Answer customer calls in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Be prompt and in attendance on each day scheduled for work.
- Respond to customer requests for information regarding billing accounts and issue credits where necessary.
- Initiate outbound calls to current customers to ensure customer satisfaction and sell new services.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain proper documentation in customer files and computerized records.
- Provide support to Customer Operation Admin as needed
- Practice organization and time management skills including prioritizing work and requesting additional work when appropriate.
- May be required to attain sales quota.
Working hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY
--Minimum four years previous customer service experience including promotional offerings, products, and billing.
--Minimum one year previous customer service and data entry experience with a cable, internet, and telephone provider
--Knowledge of how to use a phone in an ACD environment
--Knowledge of the telephone, internet and cable industry and how it operates
--Typing and grammar proficiency
--Working knowledge of Windows operating system and experience with word processing and spreadsheet software
--Function as a team player in peer relationships
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.