Client located on the Southside is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join a growing sales department. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of customer service/administrative experience in a professional office environment. Responsibilities will include assisting customer and sales representatives with consignment orders, quotes, product questions and proposals. Perform daily operation and management of the consignment program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits the accounts as needed to verify accuracy of the par levels.
- Deals with our sales representatives for any consignment audit needs.
- Processes partial and complete closes for consignment accounts.
- Retrieval and Interpretation of Documents.
- Use of SAP.
- Quality Policy.
- Safety Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday - Friday
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year customer service experience.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of internal and external associates/customers/colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to follow through on issues, make informed decisions that comply with policies and procedures, complete tasks and problem-solve.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Possess intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.