DECALER positions are available at Utilimaster for Days and Night Shift positions!!
Days - Monday through Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm (must be available to work MANDATORY overtime and other days as scheduled)
$13.00/hr to start
$13.50/hr after 30 days (with satisfactory performance review)
$14.00/hr after 90 days
Nights - Monday through Thursday, 7:30pm to 6:00am (must be available to work MANDATORY overtime and other nights as scheduled)
$14.25/hr to start
$14.75/hr after 30 days (with satisfactory performance review)
$15.25/hr after 90 days
Apply appropriate decals to specifications, inspect and repair as needed to support the production and assembly of various components. Perform as an active member of the team.
Working hours: Day and Nights available
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepping vehicles for decal placement
- Applying Decals to the inside and outside of painted Walk-in Van, Truck Body, Trademaster, Utilivan, and Reach vehicles.
- Mechanically inclined and skilled with hand, air and power tools
- Must be proficient in work
- Must be detail oriented and be very meticulous about your work.
- Perform as a team member which requires the ability to learn, perform and rotate to other workstations.
- Perform the above within acceptable quality, quantity, performance and safety standards.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain supplies and parts required to do the job.
- Assist other employees when decaling is not required.
- Clean department and maintain neatness in the surrounding work areas.
- Assist the team in 5S advancements
- Assist in the implementation of Lean Principles.
- Must have prior recent experience applying decals.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, directions, charts, forms and safety regulations
- Possess an 8th grade education
- Ability to correctly use and read various gauges
- Ability to work well with other employees in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read a tape measure to an sixteenth (1/16) of an inch and decimal points to .01 inches
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
You can apply online 24/7 at www.spherion.com/jobs or call us at 574-970-9200 (Elkhart office), 574-282-2761 (Mishawaka office).
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.