Our client, a construction and management company, is looking for a new member of their design team who will work to provide and coordinate projects including site planning, architectural and interior design, engineering oversight and construction administration out of their offices located in Fargo, ND.
This position will be involved from concept through construction completion, providing the creative insight and technical knowledge to deliver quality solutions.
- Work directly with development and construction team in planning projects
- Provide proven capability in all phases of architectural design, design documentation and construction administration
- Have ability to recommend solutions and make decisions consistent with the execution of a project
- Ability to collaborate with development and construction team to develop design options, as well as communicate the team's preferred design approach with engineering consultants
- Create initial design concepts staying within the parameters of the Owner's construction budget
- Coordinate with various team members during the implementation of the design
- Prepare design presentations for client review and approval
- Prepare project designs using multiple graphic tools
Working hours: To be determined
--3-8 years of post-graduate experience working at a architecture design firm
--Previous experience in urban mixed-use housing is preferred
--Masters in architecture from a 5-year program is required
--Licensed architect or the ability to become licensed is preferred
--Must have the ability to work within a collaborative environment
--Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
--Must have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously and exhibit strong graphic skills
--Computer skills required include Auto CAD, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop CS5, SketchUp or other 3D model skills
This position provides for an excellent earnings potential (commensurate with experience) along with a full benefits package (health, dental, life, 401K, PTO, etc).
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Kathleen Toft at 701-412-2904
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.