Our client has an opening for a Director of Admissions. Successful candidate will recruit, admit, and enroll new students; provide leadership in the achievement of enrollment targets; and be responsible for the admissions policies, processes, and practices.
- Meet or exceed enrollment targets and support institution's overall enrollment goals
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment plans
- Supervise admissions staff and administrative team - including hiring, training, and performance evaluation to ensure consistency in communication and support to students and programs
- Develop, implement, and monitor admissions policies and procedures consistent with current federal regulations that function efficiently and fairly
- Collaborate with marketing team and others to develop compelling content for recruitment communications, website, print publications, advertising, etc.
- Analyze and report market and enrollment trends as part of periodic program review process
- Manage admissions budget and provide input on its development
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Master's degree in education, marketing, or related field required
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience and success in admissions - preferably in higher education
- Excellent analytical, communication, and networking skills
- Ability to build teams and collaborate effectively with other managers
- Ability to motivate staff
- Demonstrated support of diversity goals in staff supervision and student enrollment
- Significant international experience
- Second language proficiency
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required
DRUG SCREEN: Required
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.