Spherion Staffing is seeking an experienced applicant to fill the role of Director of Risk Management. This position is responsible for all aspects of safety and risk management throughout the company
Applicants should have at least four years of experience in risk management in a transportation field.
- Responsible for overseeing the thorough and complete investigating of internal and external accidents or incidents
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the organization
- Confer with management to identify and communicate risks associated with claims.
- Report accidents or incidents involving safety to the COO immediately
- Oversee the development of risk management systems
- Produce reports and presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, and recommend changes.
- Has P&L responsibility for safety and risk
Working hours: To be determined
--Minimum of Associate's degree in the field of risk management required
--Minimum of four years risk management experience in the transportation industry required
--Must have excellent interpersonal skills
--Ability to solve complex problems
--Must have excellent Analytical skills
--Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment
--Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
--Must be computer proficient especially with MS Office
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Kathleen Toft at 701-412-2904
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.