This project-based assignment is great for anyone with high level data entry, Excel, and mathematical skills - recent Grads welcome to apply!!
Multiple project work positions requested - position duties as stated below but may include other data service type duties for other departments as requested:
- Ensure E-bill invoices are printed daily for timely processing, maintaining an average time of 3 minutes per invoice.
- Batch invoices received throughout the day timely and accurately utilizing strict guidelines.
- Prepare and Scan live and historical invoices into the Invoice Management System according to contract specifications and priority, maintaining an average time of 25 seconds per invoice.
- File office documents including provider invoices, exception notices, and account histories in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of reports, correspondence, and/or statistics.
- The maintenance of records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialized software packages.
- Coordination of activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Be able to interpret utility terminology in order to complete account setup included but not limited to the following fields:
-Meter number and applicable utility rate
-Monitor Setup box for assigned client portfolio and ensure all inquiries are researched and -responded to within 24-48 hours.
- Assist in the research and resolution of previous balances/late fees.
- Other project work as it arises in addition to the above.
Working hours: 8AM - 5PM
Position Requirements : HS diploma or GED. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel. Problem solving ability. High attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, please call 803.731.2227 to be sent the required testing and to set up an interview.
Let Spherion help you find a job you'll love!
Spherion Staffing Services
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.