Position Purpose: To distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Open, sort, prepare, and record incoming correspondence
- Scan all claims and documentation confidentially and timely
- File imaged claims, appeals, adjustments and inferior quality imaged claims appropriately
- Generate and mail correspondence related to submission errors
- Process all company outgoing mail
- Send Eagle claims in an accurate and timely manner on a daily basis
- Provide back-up for matching of repricing claims to factsheets
- Provide backup for front desk phone coverage in a courteous manner
- Lift totes weighing 35-40 pounds
Working hours: M-F between 8am-6pm
High school diploma or equivalent.
Clerical or related experience in a claims environment.
Production related experience preferred.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.